Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ethiopia here we come

Michael and I leave today for Ethiopia. It will no doubt be the adventure of a lifetime emotionally, spiritually, and physically. Our hearts are overflowing with love for Ruby Tsege and we can not wait to have her in our arms. I will try to post pictures from Ethiopia.
All the love in the universe,
Cori

4 comments:

  1. Safe travels and much love right back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been obsessively thinking about you and Michael all day knowing that today is the day you depart!!!!!!!!!! I feel the excitement for you, friend! I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see that little girl in your arms.
    Love to you all-
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you are returning today! And let me just say.... WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your family all home and together at last. Happiest of Hanukkahs!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sugar!!! I hope you guys have your sweet baby girl in your arms as I write this message. I am sending all of my love to your new precious family...and waiting desperately for pictures!

    ReplyDelete