Wednesday, December 16, 2009

She is in our arms!!!


There is nothing sweeter....





       Asleep in daddy's arms


First family photo

We are home, happy and healthy!! Exhausted... but sooo delighted to be with our sweet Ruby Tsege!!
Here are some pictures... at last!!
More to come.... for now we are nesting at home, bonding, and trying to catch up on sleep.

Love,
Cori


5 comments:

  1. I am sooo happy for you guys!! What a gorgeous family. Ruby T is so lucky to have you guys as parents and I'm sure you feel just as lucky to have her as your daughter. Congrats on the beautiful, perfect family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kids,
    Your little girl is just beautiful! I long journey but worth it in the end. We are so happy for you and hope you thoroughly enjoy these first few weeks together. I can completely commiserate with the lack of sleep, but just remember, the pain will end. Give my love to little Scout who is no doubt also adjusting.
    Kara, Jason, Serafina and Louie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tears of joy!!!!!! I am so happy to see her home and know she is with her mom and dad! She looks like a BIG girl (but I am used to our peanut, so every baby looks big to me right now). We look forward to getting the green light to come over and welcome her in person.
    Mazel Tov!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cry everytime I see you guys together! I am so happy for you and for Ruby Tsege! I hope you guys are doing well and getting some rest! Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I can't wait to hear about your trip and time with Ruby Tsege. Hope you are catching up on rest and watch out b/c every day gets better.

    ReplyDelete