Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKFUL



Michael and I have so much to be thankful for: Our wonderful families, our amazing friends, our health, each other and our beautiful new daughter. This year we are also thankful for this woman. She is baby T's nanny. She has loved, nurtured and cared for her since she was 3 weeks old. She is always smiling and looks happy. It gives us peace to know baby T is so well cared for and loved. This woman's smile helped me get through our long wait. I am making a photo book to give her filled with pictures of baby girl during her life at the care center.
I am eternally grateful to her and the love she has given our daughter until she can be in our arms.



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea to give her a book of photos! So glad Tsege has been in such good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful smile that your daughter has been blessed to see in her earliest of days. Many, many more beautiful smiles await her here in the U.S. We can't wait until she's home!

    ReplyDelete