Ruby Tsege loves Batri!
Our first year at Ethiopian Heritage Camp. What a wonderful experience. This will be an annual family tradition for us for sure! The camp is put on by http://www.africancradle.org/camp10.html. If you are not familiar with the organization, check it out. I am so thankful for the Ethiopian adoption community. My heart and eyes have been opened in ways I never imagined. I am meeting people I would have otherwise never met and sharing the most beautiful journey of my life. As the saying goes... "It takes a village"!!! |
Looks very cool!
ReplyDeleteAs soon as I saw the picture I said, "Elsa!" I didn't know you knew them too. Small world.
What a great opportunity for everyone.
Wasn't it great? So nice to meet you and your family. Ruby is just adorable! We plan to be there every year as well.
ReplyDeleteSorry we had to miss it, see you there next year. Glad you got to meet Isa B, we love her also :)
ReplyDelete