Our first hours with Tsege.
So much loss and change she had had in her little life already.
She was so worried, scared, and confused. At first she was apprehensive of Michael,
women had cared for her the first ten months of her life. I remember the first day
he said, "she doesn't like me".
She soon found comfort in his arms. She clung to his shirt.
Heart to heart, seeking love and security
Two months together and their special bond had formed.
Ruby Tsege is definitely a daddy's girl.
She loves her daddy-o and gives him loves all the time.
Father and daughter.
To the guy who thought he would faint dealing with poopy diapers....
(well, you do still get "woozy" sometimes)
Happy Fathers day Michael. You are truly the most wonderful
father to Ruby Tsege. Your love is unconditional.
Your patience is a kind I will never know, now matter
how hard I try.
We
LOVE
YOU!!!
~Cor & Ruby T~

I'm a cryin' over here, literally!
ReplyDeleteToo sweet...luv u guys so much!