Family and friends,
I started this blog last year but never posted. I never really knew what to say because there were SO many delays, twists and turns in our adoption journey. (yes, welcome to international adoption!)
Well now I know why I didn't post. My first post was meant to be today. A day that I feel overwhelmed with love, joy and excitement. And boy do I have a lot to say and write about!
I am grateful to announce that Ruby Tsege is officially, completely, 100% a part of our family.
Sorry, no pictures of her yet. Our adoption agency does not let us post them on the internet until she is home with us.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Are you really going to keep up with this blog? I hope so! No pics? So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteYeah for Cori having a blog. I have tried to keep mine up to date as the adoption goes...some times works sometimes doesn't. -
ReplyDeleteYay Cori! So happy for your family and Miss Ruby Tsege Thank you for the invite to your blog.
ReplyDeleteI am just over the moon happy for you! I can't wait to meet your daughter and to see her in your arms.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you. Your little Gem! SOON! I cannot wait for the pictures and video. Seeing all of you together will be so incredible!
ReplyDeleteMonica
YAAYYY!! She is the sweetest little thing and I am so excited that you guys are finally, without a doubt, her mommy and daddy :)
ReplyDeleteThis is just the most exciting news ever!!! How patience and persistence is paying off for you guys. Can't wait to meet her. Love you both so much!
ReplyDelete